So you need somewhere that your guests can enjoy the sun and most importantly the views of Dublin. Well here are PLANIT’s top 5 rooftop bar recommendations for your next event.
1. Guinness Storehouse The Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse is Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction and can we blame them. The venue accommodates for groups ranging in size from 10 to 2000 people. This place is sure to be a big hit with guests offering a 360-degree view of Dublin City but be sure to book in advance as dates tend to book out rather fast.
2. The Marker Rooftop Bar The Marker Rooftop Bar in the Marker Hotel is another fantastic spot to host a corporate event or summer party. It’s chic and fabulous inside interior; along with its funky outside garden furniture is something that every guest will love.
3. Odessa Rooftop Bar & Terrace Odessa Restaurant Rooftop Bar and terrace is a venue not to be put to the side. Offering guests the full package to enjoy the outdoors with the comfort of an outdoor fire. The venue holds a minimum of 60 people, which is perfect when hosting large corporate or exclusive event.
4. Sophie’s at the Dean Hotel This modern bar and rooftop terrace is something that will really wow your guests. The terrace can be booked all year round for parties or events. This venue is Dublin’s little gem that is the ultimate chill out space for you guests to relax and wind down and to enjoy your event.
5. Fade Street Social With 2 bars and a rooftop terrace, Fade Street Social is certainly a venue that can cater to all your corporate event needs. No booking is too small, making the venue perfect for hosting an intimate event with clients or large event for parties.
If you would like to find out more information about the event management we do for corporate events, or more ideas on how to find the perfect event venue please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 01 2011850 for more details.